For authors: Registration begins on August 24th, 2018 and ends on September 16th, 2018, beyond this date the paper will be withdrawn.
For participants: registration ends on October 14th, 2018, beyond this date registration will only be possible on site with an additional 50€ fee.
1.Final version of the paper must be prepared and submitted considering all remarks of the reviewers. The manuscript needs to follow the template at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html (papers not adhering to the template cannot be published in proceedings).
The site to submit your camera-ready manuscript: EUC 2018 Author Submission Site. Using this site you will sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer form.
2. Please complete the payment process (see below the fees, and payment information).
Note that each accepted paper should have at least one Author Registration.
- An author participation fee covers one (1) scientific article as single or first author.
- IEEE Student Member 300 Euros. The first author of the paper must be a student and the current IEEE Student membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Student Member 350 Euros The first author must be a student.
- IEEE Member 500 Euros. The current IEEE membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Member 600 Euros.
- Up to 4 extra pages may be purchased at 60 Euros per extra page
- IEEE Student Member – 250 Euros The proof of current student status and the current IEEE Student membership are required.
- Non-IEEE Student Member – 300 Euros. The proof of current student status is required.
- IEEE Member – 400 Euros. The current IEEE membership is required.
- Non-IEEE Member – 500 Euros
Bank transfer (mention the paper code on the PO):
The wire/bank transfer, please use:
Beneficiary’s name: S.C. SMARTRDI – SMART RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Address of company: Str. Peroni nr. 14-16, sect. 4, Bucharest, Romania
Tel.: +40.724.225.033, E-mail: email@example.com
CIF (fiscal code): RO39440880, CUI (registration code): 37979480, EUID: ROONRC.J40/12712/2017
Beneficiary’s bank: Banca Comerciala Romana
Bank address: B-dul Timisoara no. 4-6, Sect. 6, Bucharest, Romania
SWIFT Code: RNCBROBU
After making the transfer, please fill in the Registration form, available at https://goo.gl/forms/wcWgSvWmQjZW1zIh1.